Monday, January 19, 2009

Yesterday we discussed the babyshower. I am really excited for it and all the cute ideas!!! After I went and regiesterd at babiesrus. I was more anxious than overwhelmed. I liked looking at all the baby stuff and what my life will be like in just a few months!! I havne't finished regestring yet but I got most of it done. Jeff and I are going tonight to finish it up!! So far he has liked everything I picked out.


Today I had my doctors appointment. It is a relief to know everything is going right on track- the babys heart beat is nice and strong and she is growing just the right amount, not too big and not too small. The doctor also said she is moving a lot and that I will now start going every two weeks to my doctors appointments! And what you've all been waiting for it is for sure a girl!!! The doctor showed me how to tell on the ultra sound. That was a relief!!! I am just glad she is healthy right now and hope she remains that way. Sue wants to talk to me about autsim which is nerve racking... I want her to be fine which I'm sure she will be.


I've been thinking about going to church again for a while. It's just hard. I want to remain Catholic becuase that is what I was baptaized and although I am open to other relgions I want to remain it mostly becuase of my father. It is just so hard to go to church because of the strong feelings of my father that I get when I'm in the presesnce of one. I also really want God in Scarletts life. Although I hated chruch when I was a kid I am glad that my parents introduced me to it because if they hadn't I wouldn't really know about God or Easter or the meanings behind them or Christmas, etc. And I would really like to intrdouce her to it weather it stays in her life or not, that is her decision. I am jsut living in fear of stepping into a church again and getting involved. But I have to overcome that fear. My mom told me when she was my age and younger she was searching for something to fufil a hole she had in her life. And the hole was never filled until she found God. Right now I think I am in that stage. I've been through a lot in life and this past year. Graduating high school, battling drug addiction, my father passing away, my mom moving, etc. that I think I really need God.


Anyways- Scarlett is hungry now!!! I'm going to eat.


-Cheers-

2 comments:

  1. okay 2 things:
    1. I love the new blog background...perfect for Valentine's day!
    2. Come to church with us!!!! =)

    love you and that belly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thank you!!!!! I love it.
    2. Okay!! Jeff and I were planning on going not this Sunday but the following.. What time do you go?

    ReplyDelete