Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hi everyone!!!
So I told myself I was not going to blog tonight but after sitting on the computer failing at trying to figure out how to befriend people on this thing I have chosen to blog, after all I have nothing else to do and need to unwind a little bit. Jeff is playing his video games as usual cussing at the t.v. (Grand Theft Auto has such a terrible impact on people) and I had already made the boys their sandwhiches for tomorrow.



Today was Riley's first birthday!!! Happy Birthday Riley! It was a lot of fun and the food was amazing! I found myself thinking about how I am going to be doing the same thing in a little over a year... It is exciting. My mind started pondering all the wonderful ideas for birthday parties! I cannot wait. Marky's Grandma blessed Jeff and I and the baby but during the blessing she thought Jesse was the father. (halarious yet awkward). I was sweating perfuesly. (spell check). Diana (Jim's sister- in- law) felt the baby move she was all excited and asking me all kinds of questions about how I am feeling. Logan felt her kick too. I think it's cute when people feel her kick for the first time especailly people who don't know what to expect. Precious. Tommorrow I am spending time with my sister. We are going to go regiester for baby stuff! I am excited but sometimes fearful that the date is going to be here sooner than I know it. I'm scared but at the same time know that God will never place something ahead of us that we are not ready for. So I know everything will be alright. As Markys Grandma said to me tonight- this is Gods doing not mine and Jeffs. You can try and try and try a million and one times but only God can make it come true. So I think this was his plan for us. Which I am thankful for. Somebody once told me if you wanna see God laugh tell him your plans. And right now I am deffintily not telling him my plans. Anyways I am kind of rambling right now. Oh and mom if your reading this Jeff and I bought a computer desk! I'll post a picture tommorow so you can see it! Anyways love you all. -Cheers-

No comments:

Post a Comment