Friday, January 16, 2009

Hi Everyone!
So I have decided to make a blog to post pictures and updates on our pregnancy and how me and Jeff are doing and eventually our beautiful daughter, Scarlett. Hopefully this will make it easier to stay in contact with everyone since not everyone has a Myspace. (HaHa). And hopefully so it will be easier for my mom to see what her children are doing since she has moved to Wisconsinon. Hi Mom!
Sunday I will be 7 months pregnant!!!! The time is flying by and I cannot wait for the birth day. I think pregnancy is a beautiful thing but I just don't think it's for me. I hate all the hormones and emotions and the growing and just everything. But it truely is a blessing. She moves a lot in the mornings and after I eat. Jeff has seen her move a couple times- his face lights up like a kids on Christmas Day. I love it. I crave Chipolte all the time (thanks Sally) but right now I am concentrating more on eatting healthier so I don't gain a lot of weight even though all the See's Candy and In-N-Out are tempting I try to only induldge once a week. Monday I have my doctors appointment and I am making sure I bring my ultra sound pictures with me. I am scared I am going to have a boy instead of a girl so I want to make sure it is accurate. Lately I have come across 3 sources that says I am suppose to have a boy. So before I go any further I want to make sure the ultra sound is more accurate than the informaiton I obtained.
Other than that everything has been the same. Jeff is going riding Sunday which I'm happy about becuase he doesn't get to go nearly as often as he'd like and he needs time out with the boys as I do with the girls.
Here are some pictures from month 6th of being pregnant!
Happy New Year!!!!!
Our First Christmas!!!

Crystal Court







2 comments:

  1. Yipeee!!!! Winter I love the blog...oh I am so excited!!! I will be checking it daily! So cool! And you make the cutest little prego mamma...you're beautiful...now go enjoy a big ol' chipoltle burrito!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Winter!...blogs are so much fun, and SO easy!! Im with Sally, I'll be checking ALL the time to read up on all your news and see new pictures!!!...love you. see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete