Tuesday, January 27, 2009





Seven months pregnant!!! Jeff and I were talking last night how January went by so fast and if Feburary goes by just as fast then March and just a couple weeks in April and then Scarlett will be here!!!! I was putting away all her baby clothes yesterday (which by the way she does not need anymore) I just thought to myself now it's just a waiting game.... And I'm tired of waiting. Jeff asks me all the time what I think she will look like. Anyways- Jeff got a raise last week!!! Woohoo! A very hard and well deserved raise. I am so proud of him. He's made a complete 180 in his attitude and how he views things and I am so happy for him. This Saturday we're going to San Diego. We're going to take the train down there. I am excited for it.
Today I am going to go donate some clothes to the shelter. It's so sad. Everybody knows that they are there but none of us talk about it because it's so tragic. I am so blessed for what I have.

2 comments:

  1. awww, cute post, and i love your background! Awesome pics by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete