Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yesterday I had my doctors appointment but before I went I was sitting on the couch watching the news eatting breakfeast when I realized that the laptop was shut.. And I thought to myself that's really weird I don't remember shutting it last night. So then I got to thinking maybe somebody was in our house!!!! (A really absurd idea because realistically they would have taken the lap top and not just shut it.) So anyways I kept staring at it and thought to myself maybe I did shut it last night after all I was really tired. So I continued my usual morning and walked over to check my e-mail when I found a note!!! Jeff left me a note! It was so sweet and made me so happy.



My doctors appointment went really well. Everything is continueing to go smoothly. I am in absolute shock on how you gain weight by not even doing anything!!!!!!



Last night I had a dream about Scarlett but when she was born she was born already big. She was sitting inside her crib and all of the sudden she jumped out- and I freaked. But I saw that she could run!!! And Jeff and I took her into the pool and she was being really cranky. It was really werid. When Jeff woke me up this morning he said you won't believe who woke me up last night? I instantly go into panic mode? Who the heck can it be?? I didn't hear his phone ring.. This is weird. He said Scarlett! He was sleeping and his hand was near my belly and all of a sudden he feels this thump thump. So he wakes up and she continues to do it he said for like 15 mintues. And then he couldn't go back to sleep.Awh...

No comments:

Post a Comment