Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... AT&T sent us a defective router so I called to get a new one and I waited a week and never recieved it.. So I called back and they never even placed the order!!!! So they sent us a new one over night and credited us for half of the month. =) Anyways- things have been great!! Just getting ready for Scarlett and the babyshower... Jeff has been working a lot which is good. Unfortunatly, we didn't get to go to San Diego last weekend because he had to work, so we're going this Sunday. =) Woohoo!!!! Jesse came over on Superbowl and we had a bbq.


Today I hung out with my Grandma and Grandpa. We were going to Dennys because Dennys was gving away a free grand slam braekfast but the line was too long and Grandpa didn't want to wait. So we went somewhere else. We purchased lottery tickets.. 70 million. I'm going to win. I even wrtoe up a fake check and hung it on the bulliten board.. Seeing is believing. And the first thing I'm going to buy is a butterfinger. Followed by a house where Jeff can ride his dirtbike everyday... I feel it in my fingertips. Then when I dropped Jeff off at class tonight it was just convienent that the CALIFORNIA Lottery buisness was right in the same center... =) Ill let you all know when I'm a millionare. haha.

1 comment: