Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My second post today.. I'm pretty hardcore about 'Blogger.' Anyways I've been thinking a lot lately... Not by choice, but by the simple fact I have a lot of spare time. (hard to believe I know!) And as the days go by then the weeks and sooner than I know it Scarlett will be here I get more scared everyday. The simple questions (like every first mother has) quiver through my mind.. "Am I going to be a good mother?" The more and more I think about it the more down I get. Perhaps it's the unknown that is bothering me. Or maybe it's the fact that at times I think or I know I'm too young to be a mother.. And how can I raise a little girl if i'm learning how to live on my own now? Which then leads me to this question: "Will I still be able to accomplish my dreams? Or better yet, will I have the strength, courage, and drive to achieve them?" I know all of this is just my mind running- the worst thing for an addict. I know that I can be a mother no matter how young I am.. I know I can still accomplish my dreams, althought it will be a hell of a lot harder now, I know it's still possible. And I know everything will be okay. God doesn't give us anything we cannot handle. And I am a firm believer in that. Sometimes it's just so hard getting the 'negative' thoughts out of your mind and replacing in the good ones. Maybe that's what I need to practice this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment