Monday, March 2, 2009

I had my babyshower Feburary 28th and I had a blast. I was seriously having the worst anxiety prior to it that I even recall saying "Jeff your going on my behalf." But I had so much fun and it was a lot easier then I had anticipated. (thank you God). I got so much good and useful things. But as I was done opening all the presents, I thought to myself: " Now all I do is wait for her to get here.. GRR! This is a tease. " Unfortunatly my mom couldn't make it, which was a huge bummer, but I understand and at least she will be here for the most important part: the delievery! I just want to thank everybody who came and my sister for putting on a perfect shower and Becky and Sue for help making it happen! I love you guys! Now here are some pictures.



All dressed up and ready to go!
Diaper Cakes By Aunt Linda








Cupcakes by Sue and Becky!


































Sue.




















What are Jeff and Sue looking at?










Sally!












Becky!!!

&&& Here's a slideshow my sister put together of some more pictures of the babyshower:



No comments:

Post a Comment