Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nothing new. She kicks a lot lately. Jeff likes to poke at her and make her mad so she'll kick more. He also said he was going to wake up an extra hour early every morning so he can play with her before he goes to work... (we'll see how well that'll go over. haha).



We went to Circuit City. They have some good deals but unofortunatnly nothing we absolutely need!! I got a few books at Barnes and Noble! (thanks hunnie). I love but hate going to the book store. I get really cranky if I cannot find a book! And I was heading on that track until I decided to look in the Bargin section- which I initally didn't think I would be able to find anything there becuase it's all the books ovbiously barnes and noble don't want, so they can't be any good. Well little did I know! I had 6 books in my hand but was luckly able to narrow it down to 2... all for the wopping number of 10$! Baby proof by Emily Griffin and From Binge to Black Out: A mother and son struggle with teen drinking! I'm reading Baby Proof right now and it has to be the best book!!! I love it and never want to put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment