Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines day was perfect. We went and saw Grand Trieno (sp) - pretty much the best movie ever!! When I read about it online I was dreading on going- it was just something I knew I wouldn't be into. Well I was wrong! I laughed so hard. The guy reminded me a lot of my Dad and a lot of my Grandpa! After we went to dinner at CPK. And got home really late. And I would just like to remind everyone, I am still pregnant! And if anything happens to change somebody will let you know. =P (I got yelled at for not picking up my phone by my sister and her husband and that when i'm pregant I need to answer my phone at all hours. Sorry I was on a date! haha). Anyways besides that everything has been going along well. Still nobody confessed about the stroller.. GRRR. And i've been getting enough rest lately. FINALLY! But along with that I've been having these really creepy dreams- people dying, or getting stuck in foreign countries.. It's really weird and I wake up thinking they really happened! They are very distrubing!

1 comment: