Monday, February 16, 2009

So I woke up this morning clearly not on the right side of the bed due to the lack of sleep I got last night. It began with a on going battle of me waking Jeff up because I could NOT fall asleep for the life of me, no matter how many sheep I counted or good thoughts that passed through my mind and him always yelling: "Just close your eyes and you'll fall asleep." So finally somehwere in between all that commotion I finally fell asleep but not for long I was up again about every hour as I found myself listening to the rain. Then I had to get up and take Jeff to work in which I did not want to this morning, but I dragged myself out of bed anyways and went to pour my cup of coffee and I was all out of my creamer!!!! So those things along set my day off wrong. Then I finally got myself ready and mopped into not one but TWO grocery stores because the first one didn't have everything I needed for dinner tonight.


As I was hauling groceries up the stairs to the apartment I looked up and found a package from UPS that contained the stroller I registered for. Eager to find out who it was from I forgot about the groceries and started opening the box, only to find no note! A mystery sender! I called just about everybody I could think of that it would be. It wasn't my mom. Or my Aunt. Or my Grandma. Or Sue. And none of them have any idea who it's from!!! So whoever you are thank you very much. It is very appreciated and completley made my day! Please come forward so I can personally thank you for your very thoughtful gift!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment