Sunday, August 16, 2009

Okay so I know I'm really bad at updating this thing... So I am just going to post a bunch of pictures all at once. Scarlett is 4 months now and I really hope I can feed her solids. We'll see. She goes to the doctor tomorrow. She's growing so much I can't believe it.. She is such a blast to be around and Jeff and I hate being without her. She is the only thing that consumes our minds. And we cannot go anywhere without getting her something!!! Yikes! Anyways heres some pictures...


Trying to get up on her knees.
But instead she just goes to the feet.. Crawling soon?













Bath time!!!













Hiding them private parts!!! haha






Grandpa and Scar taking a snooze!




































































Relaxing in her raft!














Her own little chair!































Scar grabbing "Uncle" Richie's beer!!! Must be the red.




































She is so intrigued by it.. Oh no!








































Scarlett and her Great Grandpa!





















Scarlett and her Great Great Grandma!!!






















Scarlett is tottaly giving the punk rock symbol! That a girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment