Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jeff Scarlett and I are staying at my sisters house while shes in Wisconsin! I miss her alot and am not going to lie am a little jealous shes up there with my mom. But our turn will be in Aug! Woohoo! here are some pictures of Scarlett while we are staying at my sisters. She is growing so much and caught her today standing up in her vibrating chair all by herself! She mangaged to push herself up!! I better keep an eye on her as if I don't already! She was super scared 4th of July becuase the dogs were barkign like crazy during the firworks. It was so sad!
Scarlett standing by herself!
This is what Jeff does to Scarlett when he has alone time with her.

She doesn't look to entertained! Haha


So True



Scarlett is proud to be Italian.




Scarlett trying to escape out of Uncle Devins arms.




Uncle Joe






I look like the only one ready for this picture .







Mine and my sisters Grandparents.








Taylin cut off Scarlett. Sad.









The grandchildren!










Dan and I have a loving relationship.
























Taylin loves his cousin





























Scarlett be very scared of Uncle Danny















No comments:

Post a Comment