Monday, May 11, 2009

One Month Old!

Scarlett is offically one month old today!! Where did time go?! I can't believe it. She went to the doctor today and she is a wopping 8 pounds 3 ounces and 21 1/4 inches long!! Geeze! She's getting so big-growing in front of our eyes littearly. She had her second series of Hep. B shot today. And she took it like a champ!!! It was sad watching the needle go in and listening to her cry one big yelp and that was that- but on the other hand it isn't so sad because in the long run I am protecting her from a life of pain.. I have came across the fact that she is an aries- right dead in the center aries- no way around it whatseover. Aries are the EXACT opposite of Libras. Aries are high strung. I am really curious to see if this is true with her and if it is I am in for it!! And if it is true I know it's my dad playin' a joke on me! Just kidding. She gets more beautiful by the minute. I love it. She is starting to look at herself in the mirror alot more. And I swear I heard a laugh come out of here ONCE- while I was crying. Probably telling mommy to stop being so dramatic. She loves the rattle too. Finally we get to bring toys into her life!!! Here are some pictures of today:
She has sleeping habits like her mommy! Haha
































No comments:

Post a Comment