Thursday, May 28, 2009


I cannot believe it's been an entire year since my father passed away.... I remember it just like yesterday- I thought it was a normal day going to school... little did I know my life will be forever changed. I miss you Dad like crazy everyday of my life... Everything I do I do for you and I hope I am making you proud... Our lives are forever changed sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse, and although I still think your on a work vacation and your going to be coming back, deep down I know the next time I will see you is in heaven. But your alive in our hearts. I miss you so much... Thank you for everything... Thank you for keeping us strong... Thank you for providing for our family the entire time. Thank you for watching over us. Thank you for my beautiful, healthy, and happy daughter.. I love you Dad..

No comments:

Post a Comment