Monday, March 9, 2009

With about 5 more weeks to go, two more of my 'motherly' instincts have settled in.

1. Cleaning:
It's hard to believe this because just a few weeks ago I was too tired and lazy to do ANYTHING! Getting off the couch was a struggle enough so vaccuming and dusting seemed nearly impossible. And who would have ever thought all the stuff underneath the bathroom sing could EVER bother me? Well without warning it sure did hit me last week, as I went on a cleaning spree- empting out cubberts, going through drawers, organizing every thing in the entire apartment- and believe it or not even WASHING the cubborts and walls. And the worst part about it I had made a plan to do this once a week. (I dream big). Because once I know little Scarlett gets here all that is going out the window!



2. Sleepless nights:
The past two nights have littearlly been SLEEPLESS! I thought all the other times I've said 'I haven't been getting much sleep lately' was the worse of it all. Well that was a lie. Because I go to bed and sure enough at 12:30am give or take a few minutes I am up EVERY hour on the hour. And poor Jeff hasn't been able to sleep ethier. I think all my moving around trying to fall back to sleep keeps him up. I feel so bad. So today my goal is to think of something I can do for him- just to show my appreciation. At times he is so hard to do things for. He doesn't do sweets, so baking is completely out of the question. And he isn't much of Mr. Romantic ethier, so a candle lit dinner- is more out of the question then baking is. He'd settle for a video game or a nice cold beer- which both are out becuase that isn't putting much thought into this!

No comments:

Post a Comment