Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I could sit here and think of a million excuses why: I've been sick with the flu, I've been getting ready for the baby shower, running errands, paying bills, and so on but not a single one of them would justify my actions. I could have taken the time to sit down and write.

Yesterday, in fear of not having a valentine I finally asked Jeff when he got home from work. I hid a little note that I knew he would find and the look on his face was priceless."Of course I will.. You don't need to ask babe." was his response! Of course my heart sprung with glee because I had a Valentine!!!! Haha.

I got a dress for my shower and my shoes came via UPS yesterday. I would post a picture but I have to keep the suspense!!

Last weekend Jeff and I finally made it to San Diego. It was very relaxing and an adventure. Scarlett has already been to another country twice!!!! We went to Old Town and walked into all the historic places they have there and then we took the trolly into the gaslamp district where we ate at Dicks Last Resort. Then we had a bright idea to go into Mexico. Well it wasn't exactly my idea it was Jeffs, I was compleltely against the whole thing. And after that it was time to head back to the train station to head home! Here are some pictures:




























Boobies!!!! (Jeff made me take this).






He was clearly tired or I bored him with all my picture taking on the train.





























The trash cans in Solonis Beach. (sp)










The sheriffs house!



























Jeff loves his beer.














Yes! They make John Deer Cowboy boots for girls!
















Jeff taking apart the building.















Wells Fargo beats First Bank!!

















Jeff standing in the first Court House of San Diego.






































How Creepy.



















The First Jail Cell.



























































































The First Dentist Office. How intimadating is that chair?




















































George W. Bush was on the trolly with us! (haha)






















































































I love this sign.






























































The Border... Doesn't look too secure to me.
































Tijuana, Mexico.


































No comments:

Post a Comment